Saturday, October 11, 2008

23 Things I learnt on 11th October 2008....



1) Its my birthday! Im turning 23.

2) Its not a big deal....... Nobody cares!

3) I couldn’t be more depressed.....

4) Frankie munz, Luke pritchard, Daniel Radcliffe are younger than me. They are millionaires, they are famous, they get laid on a daily basis…..I don’t!



5) Michael Phelps and Usain bolt are younger than me. 13/33 players who form the current Indian cricket test and one-day squad are younger than me. I’m a disgrace!

5 b) Orson welles made the Time magazine cover page when he was 23.

6) My birth date sucks. All through history nothing significant has taken place, no one significant has died. Noone significant was born except for me and……

7) Amitabh Bachchan. He was born on the 11th too. Poor guy, He got admitted into hospital today. I wonder from where he heard it was my bday.

8) Maria sharapova is very much available. Adriana lima is a year older. Shes still available. :)
9) Yesterday, Gagan’s bro [yet to be named] heard from somewhere that the next day was my bday, and started boxing relently on his mother’s uterus. Poor Gaathi was trying so hard to get him out on my bday. [:)] But he wouldn’t stay a minute longer. This guy’s gonna kick gagan’s ass. I can feel it in my balls. [refer previous post] I guess gagan too. He looks nervous in this foto..

10) If you don’t advertise your birthday at orkut or facebook, Noone will remember it.

11) There’s a particular age when you should stop expecting people to make a big deal about your birthday. That age is 10.

12) It feels very nice when you actually sing a happy bday to yourself. The chords are actually very easy.

13) Some nice people actually remember your bday. Everybody doesn’t hate you.

14) My ex has moved on. She finally stopped sending that anonymous greeting card she sends every year by post.

15) I am NOT growing old! I still have the same face of the 12th std boy I was in 2003.

16) The asshole in class, who stays the same 24*7*52, but thinks he’ll be popular by wishing all 200 of us at 12 midnight called this year too. He never quits.

17) All pediatricians are crazy people. They go crazy asking stubborn children to stop crying. I actually saw a House surgeon flip out today at morning wards.

18) The greater the maternal age, greater is the chance of down syndrome in the child.. I presented the case today. [everybody clap]

19) Down syndrome children may look cute, but are very irritable. They’ll spit at u if u coochi coo them.

20) A ‘pan systolic murmur’ may seem like a lotta other murmurs, it might seem like normal heart sounds too, but it is a pansystolic murmur!!! And it is heard during VSD, mitral and aortic regurgitation.

21) In morning class, if u cant see sir's eyes, he cant see yours either. Consider all angles before sleeping.
21 b)Im gonna flunk pediatric end posting this Wednesday…

22) “Its never too late to be what u might have been”, George Eliot. He was definitely stoned.

23) The blue neons in the back of my car is not working. Wires are loose somewhere.

p.s : this blog post is dedicated to two friends of mine who actually found time to remember my bday, buy a cake, come home and surprise poorlil23olme at 5 pm in the evening; while i was busy dreaming about consoling Usain bolt after beating him by a whole second.

U PPL ROCK! The end result is the photo on top.[i look lk a porn actor, don t i ?]


[p.s added on 17 th oct] : I did flunk pediatric end posting. I got a 19 3/4 out of 40 where 20 is the passmark. :(

[p.s 2] : the asshole who wishes by phone every year read my blog. He stopped calling me atleast.

15 comments:

Arps said...

yo! belated birthday wishes!!!
:)


..good to know that there's at least one person using the internet, whos older than me!!

JFx said...

lmao..
happy b'day!

Another Blogger said...

well thanks to this post i guess you'll have a whole lot of belated wishes...
something is better than nothing...

the 'go die' was something that needed deciphering.
happy birthday.

the unbearable lightness of being said...

good work machu
keep writing

Sabari

aims said...

Well Happy Birthday!

If I'd have known......well.....

You cracked me up with this post.

Now that I'm (almost) twice your age - don't shriek and run away - I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be excited or even care about another day getting older. But! You brought it back to me!

hehehehe

broca's area said...

very belated wishes...
i completely agree with ur 10th point!!...and am clapping!!....[downs is an exam case there??]

Saran Soman said...

@ arps, jfx,anoda blogger,aims, brocas : thanx for the birthday wishes.

thanx sabari.

@ brocas : yeah downs is an exam case here....might be the only easily identifiable one [wipes spit off face] :)

broca's area said...

ohk!...here its just a case...not given in exams also...

broca's area said...

blogrolling u:)

Veda said...

haha...nice way to put stuff but sad way of looking at things!

Im glad im 19! And the moment i hit 20, im sure i'll come out with a post that sounds a lot like this one.

2 decades on earth and wtf have i done?!

nikhil said...

hmm superb mann
i myself xperiencd ur 10th point ths tym........
keep going!!
cheers :D

nikhil said...

nd oops belated b'day wishes tooo....though rly late :D

Anonymous said...

Fuckin disgrace 2 TVM Medicos .... Edit 21 assole... PSM not found in AR

akhilesh said...

wow 23!!!gape!!!i see the wrinkles..:-p

Saran Soman said...

@ poocha: lol. yes Sir. My bad.